Hey y’all! Welcome to fun FriYAY! Today, I am going to be sharing 10 fun ways to workout during summertime. I hope you enjoy!!
Some of y’all may be thinking, “There is no way working out can be fun.” Well, I am here to prove you wrong! There are a lot of ways you can workout and still have fun. Let’s get started.
- Swimming is GREAT exercise and a super fun activity. Go in the pool, swim a couple laps, and have a great workout!!
- Dance Party!
- Just Dance or even dancing in general is great cardio! I always get so tired after dancing.
- Any Sport!
- Practice the sport you enjoy and get in a great workout at the same time!!
- Roller Blading!
- This can be a great cardio choice and super fun!
- You can enjoy the views, be with friends, and get an awesome workout by hiking.
- Who would have thought that a fun summer activity could also be a good workout?!
- Wii or Active Video Games!
- The fitness/sports section on the Wii is a great way to be active!
- Bike Riding!
- This is a fun activity and a GREAT workout!
- Obstacle Course!
- You can create an obstacle course at your house, have fun, and get in some cardio!
- Play Frisbee!
- Entertaining and a great way to break a sweat.
*none of these pictures are mine*
As you can tell, exercise isn’t only lifting weights and running on the treadmill. There are so many ways you can stay active this summer while still having fun!!
COMMENT YOUR FAV WAY TO EXERCISE!
I hope you enjoyed today’s post! If you did, make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any upcoming content! Remember, all of summer I will be posting 3x a week: Sunday, Wednesday, Friday. Have an amazing weekend and continue running up your mountain.