Hey y’all! Welcome to Fun Friday. I have been loving posting 3x a week and hope you are enjoying it! Today, I am going to be sharing summer challenges. Enjoy!
How is it already July?!?! Let’s make this month count!!! Here are 5 summer challenges you can pick from! Comment which challenge you are going to crush for the rest of summer.
- Do something active every day.
- Whether this is walking your dog, stretching, or swimming, try to be active every day! It doesn’t have to be super intense. Just get your body moving 🙂
- Drink at least 8 cups of water every day.
- Water is SO IMPORTANT. Everyday, drink at least 8 cups to feel amazing! If you don’t like the taste, add lemon, cucumber, or other fruit!
- Make your bed every day.
- Making your bed is a simple but great way to start your day off productive. It will change your day for the good!
- Get outside every day.
- GET YOUR VITAMIN D!! Sometimes, all you need is the sun. Be outside every day even if it’s only for a little bit!
- Do something fun every day.
- It’s real easy to sit on your phone all day but don’t do that! Try something fun every day. Whether it’s painting, journaling, swimming, bike riding, hanging out with friends, JUST DO IT!
Hope y’all enjoyed! See you Sunday for some motivation. Have a great week and continue running up your mountain.